Saturday, June 22, 2019

Evaluation of the project Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 250 words

Evaluation of the project - Essay ExampleFor example, if I would get a chance to redo the project, I would practise different models to enhance uniqueness and variety and eliminate boredom.Additionally, I would increase the number of decorations and colors to the pictures, which would probably learn them more attractive to female clientele. The light-emitting diode lighting used within the studio helped a great deal in bringing out the best in the pictures. If I were to redo the pictures, I would definitely maintain the lighting because it helps in accentuating the color of the clothing and make up on the models. The lighting also made the pictures clearer, brighter and appealing. I would also uniform to take the pictures in an outdoor setting so as to make them more appealing by capturing outdoor scenery as a focussing to enhance aesthetic appeal.The project took a short time to accomplish, but if I were to redo it, I would opt to increase the project timeframe so that certain consideration can be given to every detail in the picture. This would offer sufficient time for consideration of details such as clothing, make up, accessories and lighting-just to mention, but a

No comments:

Post a Comment