Thursday, March 14, 2019

Dying to Babysit :: Creative Writing Essays

anxious(p) to Babysit It all began one day when I was everywhere my friend Susans house. Herparents had middling left for vacation to Texas, leaving her home by herself. I wasallowed to curb that weekend while her parents were away. Susan and I weresitting round off eating when she got a call from the house where a new family justmoved into. The Smiths had asked her to babysit for them. They tell it wasall right if I came too. They wanted us to come over about six that evening. When we got over there Mrs. Smith introduced her two form old daughternamed Julie to us. Mr. and Mrs. Smith didnt leave right away because theywanted Julie to get to know us better. Mrs. Smith told Susan and I that Juliecould stay up until 800 P.M.. She also told us she had been having problemswith her telephone. There must puddle been roughlything do by with the connectionbecause when it rang there would be no one on the new(prenominal) end. Someone was comingtomorrow to take a look at it. Mr. and Mrs. Smith informed us that they would be a little slowly cominghome because it was their anniversary and they had a long night planned. Wetold them to have a nice time and they twain grabbed their coats and left. Julie started crying just as they closed the door. We gave her a bottleand put her down to watch some TV. Then the phone rang and Susan and I lookedat each other, seeing who was leaving to answer it. I answered the phone but no one was there. I said hullo again, butstill no answer. All I could hear was someone breathing heavily. It was loud,gasping, and very frightening. I said hello again and heard a faint, masculine share. As I began to tremble, the voice whispered, Im coming. All of a sudden the lights went out. Susan, Julie and I let out a loudshriek. I ran over to Susan and Julie and hid my head. Susan started laughingand told me it was probably because of the storm outside. We both looked outthe window when a bolt of lighting struck crossways the sky. Julie bega n to cryand we comforted her and told her it would be all right. Susan was going to go down into the basement to find the fuse box so shecould turn the lights can on. It was time for Julie to go to bed so I grabbed

No comments:

Post a Comment